Hey, how can we help?
- Can I place an order over the phone?
- Do I have to have a physical within the past two years to qualify for a Jase Case?
- How do I contact a physician?
- How do I cancel my order?
- How can I return my order?
- I can't upload my ID
- Can I share my kit with family members?
- How do I submit my photo from my iPhone as a JPG?
- Why does the form ask about kidney or liver disease?
- Why is a cell phone number required?
- Will the prescribing physician contact me?
- Why do you need a picture of my ID?
- How do I order for my child?
- How often can I reorder?
- Do I need to have a current primary care doctor to use Jase Medical?
- Why does my packaging look different than what I see on the website or an advertisement?
- Will I receive all 5 antibiotics if I am allergic to an antibiotic that falls within the same family as one that comes in the Jase Case?
- Will I receive a call from the physician?
- Why did I receive a receipt from the pharmacy?
- What happens if I think something is wrong with my order?
- How often can I reorder my medications?
- Show all articles ( 6 ) Collapse Articles
Emergency Medication FAQ
- Which conditions are treated by these antibiotics?
- How long can the antibiotics be stored?
- Can I order a specific medication?
- What if I have an allergy to one of the antibiotics?
- Are these antibiotics the same as prescribed by my local pharmacy?
- Which medications are prescribed for an emergency supply?
- Can I get a prescription for narcotic pain medication?
- Are the medications prescribed safe?
- Will any of the antibiotics become toxic over time?
- Is storing the antibiotics in a Mylar bag with oxygen absorbers (used for freeze-dried food preservation) a viable option for long-term storage?
- When does Doxycycline become toxic?
- Can you prescribe Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine?
- Can I order just one of the 5 antibiotics?
- When can I place an order for a chronic medication?
- What if I am pregnant or become pregnant, can I still use the antibiotics safely?
- Why do you ask for what medications I take, are you going to fill them?
- How long can the medications sit in a high heat area?
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
About JASE Medical
- Is it legal to prescribe medications for emergency use?
- Is my information safe?
- Is Jase Medical available in my state or country?
- Who is Jase Medical?
- Who are the healthcare professionals on the Jase Medical platform?
- Who can order a Jase Case?
- How can I get more information on Jase Medical's referral program?
- How do I contact Jase Medical by phone?
< All Topics
Will I receive a call from the physician?
Depends on your state. Some states require a live encounter with the physician. In those cases you will receive a call from the physician. Otherwise, you will only receive a call if the physician has unanswered questions regarding your current medications or allergies.