Hey, how can we help?
- Can I place an order over the phone?
- Do I have to have a physical within the past two years to qualify for a Jase Case?
- How do I contact a physician?
- How do I cancel my order?
- How can I return my order?
- I can't upload my ID
- Can I share my kit with family members?
- How do I submit my photo from my iPhone as a JPG?
- Why does the form ask about kidney or liver disease?
- Why is a cell phone number required?
- Will the prescribing physician contact me?
- Why do you need a picture of my ID?
- How do I order for my child?
- How often can I reorder?
- Do I need to have a current primary care doctor to use Jase Medical?
- Why does my packaging look different than what I see on the website or an advertisement?
- Will I receive all 5 antibiotics if I am allergic to an antibiotic that falls within the same family as one that comes in the Jase Case?
- Will I receive a call from the physician?
- Why did I receive a receipt from the pharmacy?
- What happens if I think something is wrong with my order?
- How often can I reorder my medications?
- Show all articles ( 6 ) Collapse Articles
Emergency Medication FAQ
- Which conditions are treated by these antibiotics?
- How long can the antibiotics be stored?
- Can I order a specific medication?
- What if I have an allergy to one of the antibiotics?
- Are these antibiotics the same as prescribed by my local pharmacy?
- Which medications are prescribed for an emergency supply?
- Can I get a prescription for narcotic pain medication?
- Are the medications prescribed safe?
- Will any of the antibiotics become toxic over time?
- Is storing the antibiotics in a Mylar bag with oxygen absorbers (used for freeze-dried food preservation) a viable option for long-term storage?
- When does Doxycycline become toxic?
- Can you prescribe Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine?
- Can I order just one of the 5 antibiotics?
- When can I place an order for a chronic medication?
- What if I am pregnant or become pregnant, can I still use the antibiotics safely?
- Why do you ask for what medications I take, are you going to fill them?
- How long can the medications sit in a high heat area?
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
About JASE Medical
- Is it legal to prescribe medications for emergency use?
- Is my information safe?
- Is Jase Medical available in my state or country?
- Who is Jase Medical?
- Who are the healthcare professionals on the Jase Medical platform?
- Who can order a Jase Case?
- How can I get more information on Jase Medical's referral program?
- How do I contact Jase Medical by phone?
< All Topics
Do you accept FSA cards?
You should be able to use your FSA card. As with HSA cards, it will depend on your insurance and we encourage checking with them before attempting to use your card. Some have very particular requirements, specifically an itemized cost breakdown of each medication which we cannot provide.